- Don't be afraid to be weird or try something new and fail. We encourage you to go outside of your comfort zone and do something you’ve never done before.
- It's OK to try and fail, but it's not cool to do less than your best.
- Only share pictures and videos you made. It's not awesome to pass off someone else's work as your own.
- Whenever possible include details about how you did something. This makes it easier for other Jammers to learn from you.
- All Jammers must wear appropriate clothing in videos and pictures (no swimsuits). Any inappropriate content will be removed from JAM.
- Let users know how much you like their project or how they can improve it by leaving constructive feedback or asking interesting questions.
- Don't be a jerk. Bullies and internet trolls will be banned from the community. It's more fun to be supportive and encouraging.
- Don't spam. Spamming is when you post projects or comments that are irrelevant to the topic.
- Don't take matters into your own hands: don't respond to negativity with more negativity. Report the comment or post & let the JAM moderators take care of it.
- To keep everyone safe Jammers pledge not to share their personal information, so don't ask anyone for it. Never share your e-mail address, home address, phone number.
- You should never share your password with any one. JAM Staff and Moderators will never ask, either.
- Immediately report anyone that shares or requests private information and our staff moderators will handle it. Use the reporting tools within the JAM or email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
While the vast majority of kids at JAM are positive members of the community, occasionally kids try to test the boundaries of our guidelines. We typically let parents know if there is a problem and will ask you to help us make sure your kids understand the guidelines. We also act swiftly to ban Jammers and delete posts or comments that don’t follow our guidelines.