- Don't be afraid to be weird or try something new and fail. Go outside of your comfort zone and do something you’ve never done before.
- Only share pictures and videos you made. It's not awesome to pass off someone else's work as your own.
- Whenever possible include details about how you did something. This makes it easier for other Jammers to learn from you.
- It's OK to try and fail, but it's not cool to do less than your best.
- All Jammers must wear appropriate clothing in videos and pictures (no swimsuits). Any inappropriate content will be removed from JAM.
- Let users know how much you like their project or how they can improve it by leaving constructive feedback or asking interesting questions.
- Don't be a jerk. Bullies and internet trolls will be banned from the community. It's more fun to be supportive and encouraging.
- Don't Spam. Spamming is when you post projects or comments that are irrelevant to the topic. This includes announcements and requests to be followed.
- The Internet is a wild place. To keep everyone safe Jammers pledge not to share their personal information, so don't ask anyone for it.
- Don't take matters into your own hands: don't respond to negativity with more negativity. Report the comment or post & let the JAM moderators take care of it.
- Never share your e-mail address, home address, phone number. JAM Staff and Moderators will never ask for this information publicly on JAM, either.
- You should never share your password with any one. JAM Staff and Moderators will never ask, either.
- Immediately report anyone that shares or requests private information. Use the reporting tools within the JAM or email us directly at email@example.com.